Monday, September 26, 2011

T.I. hosting "Welcome Home" brunch in Atlanta on October 2

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

When he was sent back to prison, a year ago, T.I. promised he would not take his fans down this road again. Despite having a few mix-ups with getting released, T.I. promises he will not let the people down again. Already, T.I. is changing the way he does things.

Usually, when a person is leaving or coming back, they will host a "welcome home" or "going away" party. T.I. is breaking the rules and is having a "welcome home brunch." While he is doing brunch with those closest to him, he is still doing something extravagant.

The brunch will cost over $100,000 and Diddy is shipping 150 bottles of Ciroc. Reportedly, there will be 150 people in attendance, so they will each receive a bottle. Also, representatives from the clothing line AKOO, owned by T.I., will be there measuring people to give them free outfits.

With T.I. being released from the halfway house on September 29, the party will take place on October 2.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP