Thursday, December 16, 2010

T.I. talks "No Mercy" sales and Thanks Fans

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

This year has been very rocky for T.I. as it was supposed to be his first year truly free. T.I. lost his second chance and has been working overtime to repair his image. He had to change the concept of his album at the last minute and still release it before the end of the year.

Even with all of the complications, T.I.'s true fans have stuck with him all of the way. When No Mercy was released, they went out and purchased their copy. The album sold over 150,000 copies in its first week and landed in the top five. Because of this, T.I. has reason to celebrate.

T.I. said he was very glad to have fans who support him through the good and the bad. Because they stuck with him and purchased his album, he offered a thank you. The fans are T.I.'s inspiration and he promised them he would not take them down this road again. While he is celebrating his album sales, T.I. is planning for his release from prison when he officially gets himself back on track.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP