Thursday, March 4, 2010

T.I. to Finish Prison Sentence and return with New Single this month

Today has been a very good day for T.I. Ever since it was revealed that he could serve his time in a halfway house, things have been looking up for T.I. He was taken out of the game right before he built his stride. While some forgot about T.I., he has remained a hot topic in hip hop. For the past few months, the rapper has been free to roam about as long as he reports back to the halfway house. But, soon T.I. will be truly free.

Recently, the judge revealed to T.I. that he will be done with his prison sentence on March 26, 2010. Coinciding with this great news is the release of his new single, "I'm Back." This single is the first off of his new album that will be coming before the end of this year. Earlier this week, T.I. announced that he would be delivering a major announcement. Perhaps, this was it, he has come with big news today.

Not only will T.I. be a free man before the end of this month, but he has also began fighting for the crown that he was so close to receiving two years ago. Had he not been in prison for most of last year, T.I. would have probably released another album, so his buzz coming into this new music would be substantially larger than it is now. But, T.I. is thankful to be free of prison as he has paid his debt to society. Now, it is time for him to get back to work. There is no release date for this new album, but it will probably be released sometime this fall.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP