Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Game releases mixtape in anticipation of new album


Compton, California rapper Game released his new new mixtape Brake Lights at midnight.

According to Game, he is dropping the mixtape to keep his fans hungry as he retools his highly anticipated fourth official release, the R.E.D. Album.

"Brake Lights is an appetizer to the R.E.D. Album. I know a lot of people been waiting on R.E.D., so I wanted to put out something to hold my fans over, while I finish up my album" Game told AllHipHop.com in a statement.

Brake Lights, which was mixed by DJ Skee, will feature production by frequent collaborators Cool & Dre, as well as DJ Toomp, JR Rotem and Rich Skillz.

Guests appearances are made by Rick Ross, Busta Rhymes & Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Shawty Lo, Waka Flocka Flame, Robin Thicke, Akon, Nas and more.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP