Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Big K.R.I.T. talks Def Jam debut

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Last year, mixtape rapper, Big K.R.I.T. signed a lucrative deal with Def Jam. Even after signing with Def Jam, Big K.R.I.T. continued to release mixtapes. Currently, the Mississippi rapper is crafting his debut album.

Big K.R.I.T. is always working on new material and he said to be on the lookout for new material from him this year. While his debut album is coming this year, K.R.I.T. was mum on revealing the title of the album.

Well in advance of the album's release, Big K.R.I.T. said people will know the title of his album. Big K.R.I.T. wants to keep the details of his album a secret until he is done. K.R.I.T. revealed he will also be producing the album.

While many have anticipated a collaboration between Big K.R.I.T. and Outkast, K.R.I.T. said he has only heard from Def Jam label-mate, Big Boi. Still, he is hoping to work with the Dungeon Family. The Def Jam rapper also revealed he will be a part of the Rock The Bells Festival. Working with David Banner, and other veterans, has been a very fun experience, according to Big K.R.I.T.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP