Monday, June 20, 2011

Hottie of the Week: Blazyn

By Lady Killa
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Blazyn went to modeling school in Cary, North Carolina for a few years. She has done fashion shows and became a part of DX Models. Blazyn has also modeled for a few club promoters in her career.

After modeling for about two years, Blazyn is ready to take things to the next level. She has a history doing car shows and fashion shows. Now, Blazyn is focused on doing more. All of the photoshoots and work has all paid off for her and now she is ready to take things to the next level.

Where are you originally from?
I am originally from Wilson, North Carolina.

What made you interested in modeling?
Well, it has always been something I wanted to do. Growing up, I loved the camera and I grew up watching actressses and models. Plus, I have the personality to be in show business. Now, I want people to grow up watching me.

How long have you been modeling?
I have been modeling for two years.

Do you have any current modeling gigs?
I have one, but it has been rescheduled, so I will not speak on it just yet. But, there is a possibility that I may be working with DJ Prince on his club promotions.

What are your long-term goals?
My primary long-term goal is to become a successful model/actress and to make it big on television.

How do you plan to transition over to acting?
Easy, I can do both and I am good at both. When I was in modeling school, I learned how to handle both occupations. Plus, both are my passion.

Can you name some of the places you have modeled at or people you have modeled for?
I did one car show in Rockingham. I have done different modleing in Raleigh, North Carolina. I have worked with Barney Lee of Garner, North Carolina. I shot with a man named Bruce out of Raleigh and a photographer out of Fayetteville. I went to John Casablanca in Cary, North Carolina, in addition to working with several clubs in Raleigh, North Carolina.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP