Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Big K.R.I.T. going soulful on Debut Album

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Later this year, Big K.R.I.T. will release his debut album, Live From the Underground on Def Jam. At a recent showcase, Big K.R.I.T. played his "Shake It" single. Originally a part of his Return of 4Eva mixtape, it will now be a part of his album.

Speaking on the single, Big K.R.I.T. explained how he took a "soulful" route. The Mississippi rapper revealed his debut album will have soulful undertones. While being soulful, Big K.R.I.T. said he is still going to bring the Dirty South sound.

Big K.R.I.T. will feature several of his mixtape tracks on his Live From the Underground debut. The album will be released on September 27, 2011 on Def Jam.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP