Wednesday, July 20, 2011

DMX eager to work with T.I.

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Finally free from prison, DMX is focused on putting his career back together. X has spent the past seven months in prison and he is happy to be free. Out of prison, DMX is eager to get back in the studio.

DMX last released an album in 2006. In the time since X released new music, T.I. has been among the biggest rappers in the game. Before he was sentenced to prison, in 2009, T.I. was the biggest rapper in the game.

T.I.'s run has not gone unnoticed by DMX. For years, X has been a fan of T.I. Now, free, DMX wants to record with T.I., along with a host of other artists. Aside from recording with T.I., he would also love to tour with him.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP