Tuesday, August 23, 2011

DJ Drama announces Book from T.I.

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Periodically, during his prison sentence, T.I. has penned open letters to his fans. The Grand Hustle rapper has reached out to his fans several times. His last letter came a few weeks ago and he promised it would be his final one. In a few weeks, T.I. will be a free man.

DJ Drama, a frequent collaborator of T.I., announced he had been trading emails with Tip. He had informed T.I. of some beats he had for him. While announcing new music from the popular rapper, DJ Drama also announced a book. Drama said to expect good music and words from T.I.

T.I. is going to jump right back into his work when he is released from prison. The Grand Hustle CEO said he is taking his style back to the I'm Serious and Trap Muzik days. He said he is just as hungry now as he was back then.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP