Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Young Dro provides and Update on T.I.

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Fans felt let down when T.I. was caught with drugs last September, only months after being released from prison. Before going back to prison, T.I. promised his fans he would do better. Since going back behind bars, T.I. has managed to remain in the headlines.

Five years ago, T.I. introduced the world to Young Dro. Young Dro, in turn, introduced the world to the "Shoulder Lean." Following his explosive hit, Young Dro was expected to blow up. He did a few collaborations since, but has not released another album.

Recently, Young Dro gave fans an update on T.I. Despite being behind bars, T.I. is staying connected. Young Dro said he spends most of his time on the internet. Dro usually emails him catalogs of different clothes and shoes and T.I. will phone him to tell him what he wants.

T.I. is currently serving his final month in prison and Young Dro said he will come out a better man. Despite slipping up, Young Dro said T.I. will more than make up for his mistakes when he gets out. Dro said because he is not an evil person, T.I. and his team will rise to prosper again.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP