Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Big K.R.I.T. talks Pushing Back Album and New Music

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Fans who were eagerly waiting for the release of the debut album from Big K.R.I.T., Live From the Underground, were left highly upset. With the album set for a September 27 release, Big K.R.I.T. decided to push the album back. However, he said he had good reason in doing so.

Big K.R.I.T. said he just wanted to take the time to perfect his product. When he told Def Jam this, they allowed him to push the album back. Also, K.R.I.T. wanted to clear more samples for the album. Big K.R.I.T. said he was not used to finding publishers for tracks.

To hold fans over, Big K.R.I.T. will be dropping an EP. In the coming weeks, Big K.R.I.T. said he would release the debut single. While not revealing names, Big K.R.I.T. said he had the chance to work with two legends.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP