Thursday, September 22, 2011

DJ Drama says New T.I. single coming Next Week

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

When they were both still rising in the game, DJ Drama and T.I. relied upon each other. Going back and forth to prison, T.I. has not been able to count on many people. DJ Drama has stuck by his friend through it all. Now, on the comeback trail, T.I. has turned to DJ Drama.

DJ Drama has been working on projects with various artists, including Young Jeezy and Meek Mill. While he has been working with many artists, DJ Drama has had the time to work with T.I. With T.I. just getting out of prison a few weeks ago, the two have already recorded together.

Meeting with T.I. at a halfway house, DJ Drama revealed they have recorded together. DJ Drama said he already produced eight songs for T.I. With T.I. set to leave the halfway house in a week, DJ Drama says his new single will be out and he will be ready for the 2011 BET Hip Hop Awards. In spite of T.I. being free by then, it is unknown if he will actually attend the award show.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP