Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hottie of the Week: Ms. Hoover

By Lady Killa
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

While she is relatively new to the modeling scene, Ms. Hoover is getting her name built in a timely fashion. Last year, Ms. Hoover was even signed to a contract. Ms. Hoover serves as the first model signed to First Amendment Entertainment. Already, she is making big moves.

Among the projects she has going is a book about modeling. Despite being fairly new to the game, Ms. Hoover has plenty of big moves going. With her future very bright, Ms. Hoover is currently weighing her options. In the next few months, people will be seeing much more of her.

For a little over a week, Ms. Hoover and Hip Hop Vibe have been communicating. Recently, she sat down for an exclusive interview.

Read the entire interview below:

What type of modeling gigs have you had so far?
I'm new to the modeling field, but I have a modeling book for sale.

How long have you been modeling?
I have been trying to get my career off since 2010 with First Admendment Entertainment.
 
When did you first land modeling gigs?
I have always wanted to model and I recently landed some gigs.

Do you find it difficult to juggle all your projects?
No, I don't find it difficult to juggle my projects at all.

Where is your favorite place to travel?
I haven't had the chance to travel yet, but I would like to go to Miami.

What is your favorite part about modeling?
My favorite part about modeling is dressing up in different styles and taking pictures.
 
Have you had the chance to meet any interesting people?
While I haven't had the chance to meet many people yet, I sure hope to in the near future.
 
What do you see in your future?
I plan on furthering my modeling career and currently I am in cosmetology school so that I will always be to work within the modeling field.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP