Friday, September 2, 2011

T.I. headed Back to Prison

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

From the look of things, T.I.'s freedom will be on hold for a little while longer. The situation surrounding T.I.'s prison release has been strange anyways, to say the least. Initially, a story broke, saying T.I. would be released from prison on September 1, but his lawyer denied this.

Immediately following the denial, T.I. was released from prison, as announced. While T.I. was released from prison, the federal prison system was investigating the release. It turns out they did not approve of T.I.'s vehicle of choice. When a prisoner arranges their own release, it has to be done a certain way.

Usually, a prisoner has to leave prison in something that will not attract too much attention. T.I. left on an extravagant tour bus and this has landed him right back in prison. The federal courts are saying they were misled by T.I., as he had them believing he would leave in a van, or another low-key vehicle. T.I. mouthed off at the federal marshals for getting him on such a ridiculous violation.

T.I. is now being held in federal custody.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP