Wednesday, September 28, 2011

T.I. releases first Post-Prison music

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Over the weekend, T.I. fans were excited about the possibility of new music coming from T.I. Sources close to T.I. said he would release a new song this week. The song was said to feature both lyrics and production from Big K.R.I.T.

While the full version of the song did not leak, a snippet was released to the internet. In the song, fans received part of a T.I. verse and he proved he has not lost a lyrical step. However, the full single was not delivered as promised.

However, T.I. has made an unofficial return to the game with his freestyle over Future's "Magic" single. The song lasts for 45 seconds and T.I. shouts out his Grand Hustle team.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP