Friday, September 23, 2011

T.I.'s first single to feature Big K.R.I.T.

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Earlier today, DJ Drama announced T.I. would soon be back for his fans. Hard at work on new music, T.I. has a new single on the way. The song will be released this Monday to radio stations.

While T.I. is focused on making a comeback, he said the single will not be a part of his next album. Instead, the song is being released for street promo. For the new record, T.I. will be teaming up with Big K.R.I.T.

Big K.R.I.T. has been gaining plenty of exposure while T.I. has been off on prison stints. T.I. is still in the halfway house, but has been able to record. Next week, T.I. will be released from the halfway house and free to return to his life.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP