Friday, October 7, 2011

Big K.R.I.T. talks "Live From the Underground" delay and T.I. collaboration

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

When the September 27 release date for Live From the Underground neared, Big K.R.I.T. fans were excited. But, days before the album was supposed to come out, Big K.R.I.T. revealed the album would be pushed back. Despite his popularity, Big K.R.I.T. likely would not have sold like J. Cole, who also released his album on September 27.

Big K.R.I.T. fans were disappointed when he decided to delay his album until 2012. However, Big K.R.I.T. feels the delay was necessary in order to give fans the album they want. With the release date looming, samples still had to be cleared and features had to be confirmed. Aside from those problems, Big K.R.I.T. was also busy getting videos with 8Ball & MJG and 2 Chainz filmed.

However, Big K.R.I.T.'s biggest story is not about his own music. The Mississippi rapper made headlines when it was revealed he produced, and was featured on, T.I.'s comeback single, "I'm Flexin." K.R.I.T. said the collaboration was crazy and he said to look out for a feature during the 2011 BET Hip Hop Awards. It is still top secret, so Big K.R.I.T. can only say so much, so he ended the conversation by telling his fans to be on the lookout.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP