Monday, October 17, 2011

Hottie of the Week: Sparrow

By Lady Killa
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Life is too short to not pursue your dreams. If one person realizes this, Sparrow does. She has not been modeling terribly long, but she has been making major moves. While she enjoys being at home, Sparrow also loves traveling the world.

Sparrow is also honest about her ambitions. Yes, she does love modeling, but she is looking forward to the payoff. The goal of most people in the entertainment industry is to eventually become rich from their craft. Sparrow is no different, she is simply honest enough to admit it.

There are very few people with the ambition and the drive of Sparrow, who models for Servin' These Streeets. Being a rising brand, within herself, and working with a rising brand has helped Sparrow become a well-known figure in select areas. While the local stardom is nice, Sparrow is hoping for international fame, wating to grace pages in several magazines. At the rate she is going, she will soon be featured on several print magazines.

Read the entire interview with Sparrow below:

What attracted you to modeling?

The money that could be made attracted me to modeling.

Do you draw inspiration from famous models?
I learn lessons and techniques from the top models in the game right now, but I'm inspired by all ethnic models who are working!


When did you link up with Servin' These Streets?
I've been with Servin' These Streets for two years now; since 2009 until! I love the STS team.


How many events have you been a part of?
Since I started modeling in 2009 Ive done over 20 events and parties.


Where has your work shown up at?
I'm a rookie to the game. I haven't been in any major printwork, however I am looking forward to gracing all the publications out there.


What do you see for yourself in the future?
I see myself financially unstable. I refuse to die trying to get rich so I see myself RICH, happy, and healthy God willing!


Has your modeling allowed you to meet any celebrities yet?
Yes, I have met a handful of celebs.

What do you enjoy doing outside of modeling?
Outside of modeling, I am a homebody. I enjoy being naked, watching good ganster movies, fine wine and candles.
Do you have a favorite place you like to visit?
My favorite place in the world is Morocco I LOVE GOING THERE!!

See additional photos of Sparrow below:

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP