Wednesday, October 5, 2011

T.I. responds to Critics who say he Parties too Much

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Since he has come out of prison, T.I. has not stopped moving. When he is not in the studio, T.I. is hosting parties. His most-recent party was after the 2011 BET Hip Hop Awards. During this event, there were rumors of an altercation between he and Diddy. While Diddy did lose his temper, all was well with he and T.I.

Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg commented about T.I. and his frequent partying. Rosenberg asked if T.I. could take a break from partying as much as he has since being released. While the comments came off as harsh, Rosenberg said he was only looking out for T.I.'s safety. Too much partying can be dangerous.

Regardless of the intentions, T.I. was offended by the comments of his activities. On Twitter, T.I. called out RapRadar.com, asking them if his haters partied when he went to jail. T.I. said he also attended his children's athletic games and his daughter's first concert, taking all his children with him to the awards. T.I. said he was not going to sit back at watch someone else take over in his city, so he stepped up.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP