Sunday, October 2, 2011

T.I. talks VH1 reality show, AKOO clothing line, and New Book [VIDEO]

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Following his second prison stint, T.I. is eager to get his name back out there. His team had already held discussions with VH1, which led to T.I. landing a reality show. This reality show led to T.I. spending an extra month in prison.

Officially a free man, T.I. is focused on getting back in the studio and getting back in the office. During his time behind bars, T.I.'s clothing line, AKOO, experienced a major increase in sales. T.I. discussed his recent success, as his Big K.R.I.T.-produced, "I'm Flexin," debuted.

Aside from the music and the successful clothing line, T.I. also mentioned he has a new book in the works. T.I. will be joining a long list of rappers-turned-writers.

Watch the entire interview in the video below:

T.I. from IAmGwoods on Vimeo.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP