Thursday, June 30, 2011

T.I. announces new single, "We Don't Get Down Like Y'all"

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Despite being behind bars, T.I. has decided it is time for him to launch his comeback. Last year, T.I. got out of prison and attempted to rebuild his buzz. Sadly, he did not make much news until it was revealed he was going back to prison. T.I. says things will be different this time.

T.I. penned an open letter to his fans, earlier this month. In the letter, he talked about releasing new music. Even though he has let the fans down, again, he promised this time was the last time. When he gets out of prison, T.I. will be focused on running his business and making his music.

Recently, T.I. announced he would be putting out a new album to hold fans over. Before being sent to prison, T.I. was releasing a new album every year. But, missing most of 2009 hindered T.I. from releasing an album, then. However, he did manage to release No Mercy before the end of 2010 and it has since gone gold.

T.I.'s latest single, "We Don't Get Down Like Y'all," is a message to the new rappers in the game and their style. The song features B.o.B. However, the song does come off a little homophobic, when T.I. begins touching on the subject of the skinny jeans in hip hop. It is unclear if this new single will be a release off his next project.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP