Sunday, September 4, 2011

T.I. in prison until September 29

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Throughout his life, T.I. has had several troubles with the law enforcement. He speaks of this on his song, "Still Ain't Forgave Myself." However, three years later, T.I. was arrested right when his career took off.

Following his 2004 bid, T.I. came out stronger than ever, hitting new peaks in his career. In 2008, T.I. reached new heights and the sky was the limit. It was during this period when things came crashing down.

T.I. was sent back to prison over a gun charge he picked up in 2007 after his life was threatened. In 2010, T.I. was released from prison and determined to get back to the top. But, as he climbed, he stumbled and landed back in prison.

There were rumors T.I.'s most-recent prison sentence ending this past week. While T.I.'s lawyer denied this, the embattled rapper was released from prison anyways. However, there was controversy surrounding how T.I. left the facility. His using a tour bus landed him right back in prison. Recently, it was revealed that T.I.'s next prison release will be on September 29, 2011.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP