Friday, September 2, 2011

T.I. placed in Federal Custody

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Earlier this week, it was announced that T.I. would be released from prison at the end of August. One day after the story was reported, T.I.'s lawyer denied this. Tip's lawyer said the reports were false and no one knows when a prisoner will be released until seconds beforehand.

The following day, T.I. was released from prison in an odd turn of events. Now, the story gets crazier, as T.I. has been removed from the halfway house. The platinum-selling rapper is now back in federal custody. T.I. is back in federal custody because of his method of transportation.

Upon being released from prison, T.I. agreed to have his own transportation. The form of transportation he chose was a tour bus. Currently, the federal courts are reviewing this. Prison officials objected to his use of a tour bus to leave prison. It is unknown what the future will hold for T.I.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP