Thursday, September 29, 2011

T.I. released from Halfway House

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

There is no imate who has had as much media attention as T.I., who has gone through his troubles with the law. Not even a month after being freed, in 2010, T.I. was caught with drugs and sent back to prison. He was recently forced to spend another month in prison for filming his reality show during the release.

Upon finally being released from prison, T.I. was sent to a halfway house in Atlanta. Early this morning, T.I. was released from the halfway house. One day before his release, T.I. made his return to the mic. Instead of his single with Big K.R.I.T., T.I. remixed Future's "Magic" track.

With T.I. finally being a free man, he is focused on putting together a new album. When he was released, in 2010, T.I. planned to release an album titled King Uncaged. But, upon learning he would be sent back to prison, T.I. released his No Mercy album. T.I. has not announced the title of his new album, nor has he come up with a release date.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP