Friday, October 14, 2011

T.I. remixes "Niggas in Paris," says it Will Be Heard Regardless

By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer

Focused on regaining the spot he surrendered in 2009, T.I. has been jumping on all the hot tracks. Since he has been gone, the hip hop scene in Atlanta has a few new faces. Future, the man behind "Tony Montana," is among them. His "Magic" single had been doing well.

DJ Drama pointed T.I. in Future's direction and the "Magic (remix)" came about. Another hot song out is "Niggas in Paris," as nearly every rapper has freestyled to the track. T.I. has strong relationships with both Jay-Z and Kanye West. But, since they released their Watch the Throne, they have been distant.

T.I. is a fan of "Niggas in Paris" and has plans of remixing the track. Unlike the other artists who have gotten on the beat, Tip wants to make it an official remix. T.I. said if he is turned down, however, he will still push the track. T.I. said he played the song for Kanye West, who played it for Jay-Z, but they have not gotten back to him yet.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP