Tuesday, April 20, 2010

T.I. draws Tupac comparisons on New Album

Ever since 2006, T.I. has been compared to Tupac. A lot of those comparisons come from his recording on the Pac's Life album. Other comparisons have come from the emotion that he puts into his music. Not too many rappers display the passion that T.I. does.

Most of this passion comes from the death of his friend and partner, Philant. His death is what feuled a lot of the material on T.I. vs. T.I.P. and Paper Trail. Now, with the release of his next album, King Unleashed, around the corner, T.I. is opening up. He said this album will complete the series.

T.I. has compared this album to Tupac's 1996 classic, All Eyez on Me. He said that his story started in 2007 and it is set to end with this album. Following the release of this album, he begins the next phase of his career.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP